Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beyond Naked on Kickstarter

Back in December I blogged about riding the Seattle Randonneur's Second Annual Solstice Ride. The ride was a lot of fun and as I mentioned back then, it may (or may not) be immortalized by local documentary filmmaker, Dan McComb in a film titled Beyond Naked.


Dan is now trying to raise money for the project using Kickstarter. I'm not sure what they will be spending the money on, but I'm pretty sure it's not for costumes. I made a pledge because I'm intrigued to see how silly Randonneurs look compared to truly courageous people like those who ride in the Fremont Solstice Parade. Besides, I just love the idea of Kickstarter and how it allows us "normal" folks to help bring more art into the world.

So, if you want to support a worthy project, click on over to Kickstarter and make a pledge to Beyond Naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment